Thursday, December 29, 2011

On Procrastination

Rather than read through a short story I finished well before Christmas, I thought I'd put together a handful of sayings about procrastination. I was going to add some of my own, but I didn't get around to it. Maybe tomorrow.

"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task." William James

"You may delay, but time will not." Benjamin Franklin

"To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing." Eva Young (So very true. Never plan to write anything. Just write it. Now.)

"The best way to get something done is to begin." Unknown

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." Mark Twain

"Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it." M. Scott Peck

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment